Friday, September 19, 2008

If I Made You Switch...

It's true.  I have maybe, perhaps, guilted you into drinking tea if we went out to "coffee" and I agreed with you about how wonderful the Pumpkin Spice Latte is, how I just die for a Soy Cappuccino (I do get this, I confess. But decaf.) and how the holiday drinks are too much for my addiction and then just as you were about to consume your first sip, I rudely rattled off my statistics to you about the benefits of tea and then the not so good benefits of coffee.  I am sorry.  It's in your best interest.  

To make up for it, I am directing you to Mama Manifesto.  They are giving away, courtesy of Honest Tea, a free case of kids honest tea!  

What is that?  I added injury to insult by taking away your favorite drink and now calling you a kid? Nope.  It's just that when we are addicted and want to change our ways, we must take baby steps...


No comments: