I have been totally and completely M.I.A. lately. I guess that is what happens when you work full time, go to grad school full time and try to live a life. But I think I am back for a few days now, so that is good. Here are a few things that you have missed hearing about:
1. My best friend Stephanie got engaged.
2. We tried to send out our thank you notes for our wedding gifts and found out we have about 5 gifts we have no idea where they came from.
3. We talked about "bodily fluids" in seminary class. Oh, Leviticus.
4. I was dying to go to Costco and got all hyped up when we ran out of time and we could not go. (yes, that is a highlight).
5. I threw away some hair dye coupons so they could not "tempt me". (That's a direct quote)
6. I realized I have a book due today and I have not finished it yet. Or started it. Or even have it in my presence.
You are probably so sad that I have not blogged about these things. Grab a tissue, it's ok. I will be back on my A-game this week.
8 years ago