At the Starbucks that I frequent, I usually run into this character. He loves to communicate and so I know way too much about him:
1. He "loves all things Jesus"
2. He is unemployed but is dying to find a job very fast. But, he sees that for most jobs he wants, he needs a Masters. So when he found out that I was getting a Master's he said, "Oh where? I need to pick one up."
3. His career goals have evolved from accounting to health care to drug rehab.
4. He no longer goes to this Starbucks anymore because the soft chairs started to hurt his back. He goes to one now with "more tables."
5. After telling him all about my job, he has concluded that my line of work is a "professional reader."
Oh the people you'll meet.
8 years ago